Maximize College and Career Success
If you are a parent of a high school student, you probably feel the immense pressure to help your child select the right plan for their future. They are lost and confused but you feel powerless when trying to help. You might even be worried that they are being setup to fail and all you can do is watch things unfold.
Yes, it’s true that selecting the wrong university or major can cause a loss of time, money, and motivation. The good news is it doesn’t have to be that way.
Riley O’Grady, a Professional Career Coach and prior high school teacher, can help your son or daughter map out success and create momentum towards an exciting future. As a team, we can work together to set your child up for success.
Here is how I help them create their exciting future:
- Clarity on their unique gifts, motivators, and personality traits
- A list of colleges that have the best environmental fit their preferences and personality so they can excel
- Selection or narrowing down of college major and career path options
- Support through the college application process
- Discussions about alternatives to college such as vocations and gap year plans